| Powered by ||Login|
MicroHAMs BoD Meeting - 5/7/2013
Called to order: 6:01 PM
Phil, Steve, Scott, David, Kenny, Dennis & Tim
1. New MicroHAMs Board of Directors Meeting Date
Decision: we will meet the first TUESDAY each month.
2. Review board members duties
Start with all the duties specified in the MicroHAMs Constitution and By-Laws, which are posted on the website.
Secretary - Tim Myers
a. Take BOD meeting minutes/notes and action items and send to BoD group.
b. Kenny then posts the minutes/notes to the website.
c. Take club meeting notes and send them to MicroHAMs group.
d. Kenny then posts the club meeting notes (or a summary) to the website.
e. Review past and upcoming action items.
3. Update from Scott / Tim on membership renewals?
Tim and David agreed that it makes sense for David to take care of registering new members in the Google Docs spreadsheet while handling membership dues. This will eliminate synchronization errors between the Treasurer and Secretary.
4. Next regular club meeting agenda - May
a. Show and Tell -- we need volunteers
b. Field Day will take most of the meeting time
5. Review May and June BoD action items (see below)
6. Review inventory of club library
a. Steve needs to give a library report in July. (See action items below.)
b. Do we need big spectrum analyzer?
c. Dennis will give a training demo/class on the spectrum analyzer at a club meeting.
d. We need to decide which month for that demo/class.
7. Field Day prep?
* 1 voice station
* 1 digital station (can't do it for 24 hours)
* We could rally our own contest for digital.
* We can have meals catered. Need to order well ahead of time.
* We need a Google sign-up form.
* Will you be there for lunch and dinner Saturday and breakfast Sunday?
* Send announcement and form to MicroHAMs group, ARES, and MSFT DLs.
* People should pay *something* in order to get their commitment.
* Kenny and Dennis: See action items below.
* Decision: MHDC will be held March 29, 2014.
* Do we want to do a group buy of coax and connectors?
* Twice a year have a how to crimp class. Schedule it.
* summertime - this is time of year to put antennas in the air.
* we need to plan an antenna party.
Renew corporation license with state of WA and update corporate officers list. (Dave) DONE
Renew the PO Box (Dave) DONE
File clubs 990-N form with the IRS. (Dave) DONE
Hold big Field Day preparation meeting. (FD Chairman)
Post May meeting agenda to website (Kenny) DONE
Send out reminder to general membership (Tim)
Manage a PayPal button for Field Day meal tickets (Kenny) (Pending Amount)
Call caterer for Field Day meals (Dennis)
Renew and pay for club insurance. (Treasurer)
Prepare library report for July (Steve)
Plan group buy of coax and connectors (BOD)
Plan a how to crimp connectors class (BOD)
Plan summer antenna party (BOD)
Update ARRL Club membership information (Dennis/Kenny)
Give Library Report (Steve)
| Content on this website is the sole property of MicroHAMS and does not represent the opinions of any other entity. |
Copyright © 2000-2010 MicroHAMS (MicroHAMS.com). All rights reserved.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact MicroHAMS.